The personal lines Account Executive grows and maintains a book of personal lines customers and policies.
The role also involves providing general marketing support to the agency by using the knowledge and experiences gained by product and customer level interaction and execution to assist the agency in strategy, vision, planning, and development.
- Manage, develop, and grow a book of personal lines bundled (home + auto) business with Erwin’s Core Insurer Partners.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously enhance relationships with sales and underwriting oriented contacts at relevant insurer companies
- Facilitate client/customer personal queries and service requests
- Assist agency leadership and management in the identification of key marketing drivers for assigned markets
- Attend and meaningfully contribute to Erwin’s Agency Development Meetings
- Take an active role in professional development by discussing career aspirations with leadership and taking advantage of financial support offered by the agency toward insurance designation, training, and education activities
- Ideally one (1) to three (3) years of personal lines experience. However, a demonstrated interest in the general insurance markets will also be considered (Risk Management & Insurance undergraduate degrees, etc)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and an ability to navigate through multiple system without assistance
- Experience with AMS360 and PL Rating is a plus
- NY P&C Agent and/or Broker license
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, psychology, communications, or math/statistics is a plus
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Insurance industry designations are a plus
Erwin was established in 1963 and is currently making investments like a startup (think, “57 year old startup”). We are focused on enabling human insurance intelligence with digital resources to create customer experiences that agencies should be delivering in the modern era. Underwriting systems, policy analysis systems, exposure analysis models, we are focused on integrating all of these to provide our clients, customers, and prospects with the information they need to make insurance decisions in a consolidated, actionable format.
These digital capabilities are being assembled in an insurance environment with highly qualified insurance professionals. We have team members with experience insuring spacecraft, Napa Valley wineries and vineyards, high value art shipments, and large, complex casualty cases.